Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My house is disgusting...

Seriously. It grosses me out. I think when you're in the same place day after day it's easy to ignore the grossness of your home. Then when you decide to psycho clean you realize how sickening of a place you live in. I'm amazed at all the nasty stuff I don't see just because I'm surrounded by it everyday. I just feel overwhelmed with the crap I "forget" to clean (read that as: "I'm too lazy to clean, and if I can't see it then it's probably clean."). Well, since I've got nothing better to do right now I've decided to become Martha Stewart of the North. That's right bitch, watch out. I even have her awesome cleaning bible, so I'm armed for an all out war on my house.

There's really no point to this post other than my house is gross and I posted pictures. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home