Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Making pretzels...

Bellbell all sorts of excited.

Making a snake.

Twisting it into a pretzel shape.



All ready for the next step. Honestly I can't tell the difference between the one's she did and the one's I did. They all look odd, but at least you can tell what we were going for, right?

Brushing them with egg. Yes, she's using my brush from the Pampered Chef. Thanks Amber!

Sprinkling with garlic salt & parmesan cheese topping.
I didn't take any after pictures. I forgot. I also didn't take pics of boiling them because, well, that's not very exciting. Overall, I liked them. I chose to make ones with parmesan cheese because Bellbell LOVES parmesan cheese on her spaghetti, so I figured she'd go crazy for these. Well when they were all done she ate half of one and has refused to eat any more since.
Would I ever make them again? Maybe. I would like to try the cinnamon sugar kind since I'm not a huge parmesan cheese fan and Isabella sure didn't like this kind. I'll definitely do it on a day when I'm bored out of my mind though because it was a loooong process for not very amazing pretzels. I'm glad we tried it though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home