It's private time...
Sorry that's it's going to be annoying to view my blog now, but I felt it was important to make my blog only accessible to people I want reading it. Since I'm starting a business I wasn't comfortable with potential clients googling my name and finding my blog. Not that I would change anything on my blog, but I don't need people who are thinking of hiring me knowing all my personal business. I'm also not comfortable with them being able to view pictures of Isabella. I realize posting pics of your kid online where anyone in the world can see it isn't the safest thing, but it worries more that people who will meet me could see pics of Bellbell and then kidnap her.
Anyway, sorry again that it will be annoying to read my blog, but I feel more comfortable with it this way. Hopefully I invited everyone that reads my blog, but maybe I didn't? We'll see I guess.
Later taters!
Anyway, sorry again that it will be annoying to read my blog, but I feel more comfortable with it this way. Hopefully I invited everyone that reads my blog, but maybe I didn't? We'll see I guess.
Later taters!
Labels: FYI


5 Comments:
yeah, it makes sense to have your blog be private, because I would so be that person who would google and run a background check on the person cleaning my house.
I think your business is going to be great! More and more people are hiring other people to clean their house and I think your green idea is brilliant... and hey, if it doesn't work you can always work the corner... Or, did you know that beggers and homeless on the streets can make up to like 18K/year?! just get some cardbord and a sharpie and you're on your way!
Its funny that April mentioned the seemingly homeless beggar people making like 18k a year because recently I seen one of the beggars on the target corner drive away in a new charger! LOL I'd forgotten about it until I read April's comment.
But I'm super excited for you in your new business!!!! I agree the green idea is brillant! And you don't have to worry about dying from inhaled chemicals.
any nibbles on the line now that you've put the word out? Any calls? C'Mon Lady! UPDATE! It'll take a while I'm sure, but I hope people are showing some interest!
HELLLOOOOO!!! Are you forgetting that I don't see you every day anymore! I need updates on a regular basis! Aiden misses Abellellelllla. Once in a while he'll just spout out her name and say "go?" We'll have to get together next week sometime.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home