Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Woo hoo!

I am finally done with my summer semester of school. I turned in my last assignment and took the last of my tests last night. I am finally done. For now anyways. I'm still waiting to see what my final grades were so hopefully they'll be good. I'm sure I passed all my classes but I know I didn't get straight A's or anything, so I'm just hoping for better than C's.

This past weekend Doug and I went with Kevin and April to Fargo to the street fair. Holy crap it was hot. I'm one of those people that doesn't like it to be hotter than 60 degrees so 95 degree weather wasn't doing it for me. Even though it was hot as hell it was still fun and I really enjoyed myself. That night we went to the Speak Easy which we've been to a couple times before and is still by far my favorite restaurant ever. Mainly because I simply love the atmosphere. The next day we went to Space Aliens which is a really good restaurant too.

Isabella was feeling better last Friday so I'm very happy. I don't ever want her to be sick again because it makes me feel so damn helpless and sad for her. I don't think she was quite herself over the weekend from what it sounds like after talking to my mom, but today she was definitely back to normal. Although she has this new fixation with Doug. Every single time he leaves the room she freaks out. I don't know what it is but he can't be out of her sight for more than a second before she starts screaming.

I guess I don't have much to say but I'm just happy to be done with school for a few weeks and I'm very excited that Isabella is feeling better. Hopefully we'll still be able to find time to go camping this summer. We didn't go camping last summer because Doug and I were working so much and by the time I was done with work I was way too fat and pregnant to want to leave the house. Hopefully we'll get in one trip this year before it gets cold, but probably without Isabella this time. It'd be fun to bring her but she's so little right now that I don't think she'd enjoy herself as much as she should or could. Next summer we can take her camping and I'm sure she'll have plenty of fun.

Well I think I'm off to bed. It's still weird going to bed when Doug is just waking up. He works the overnight shift tonight so he's sleeping right now. I can't wait for the day that he can work regular people hours. Although knowing Doug he'll always work weirdo hours. :) I'm just glad he's willing to bring home the bacon and is ok with me simply cooking it and not supplying some of my own. Hahaha. Did you all catch the joke?? Too funny. I'm just glad I don't have a lazy man who isn't willing to work just because he's a bum. Ok, wait...I'm going to stop right there before I get into a rant about lazy people who don't know the meaning of working and instead just bitch and complain about their entire lives without doing anything about it. Haha...I went to far...wow I'm tired...

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

congrats on being done with summer school! More time to do better things! Hope you guys can fit in that famiy camping trip....and if that involves bringing along a certain... aunty and uncle... so be it.... if you want.

7/19/2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Just stopped to say hi. Nice blog. Isabella is a cutie. I'm glad she's feeling better. I had a fever scare with Astrid a month ago and as a first time parent it was scary.

http://babyastrid.blogspot.com

7/19/2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Congratulations!! I hope your grades are better than you expect them to be.

7/19/2005 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home