Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hmmmm...lies...

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion26%
Stability43%
Orderliness76%
Altruism56%
Interdependence23%
Intellectual16%
Mystical36%
Artistic30%
Religious10%
Hedonism56%
Materialism63%
Narcissism50%
Adventurousness83%
Work ethic76%
Self absorbed23%
Conflict seeking43%
Need to dominate90%
Romantic16%
Avoidant70%
Anti-authority63%
Wealth30%
Dependency16%
Change averse36%
Cautiousness30%
Individuality56%
Sexuality70%
Peter pan complex30%
Physical security56%
Physical Fitness10%
Histrionic90%
Paranoia63%
Vanity23%
Hypersensitivity10%
Female cliche50%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

hey, I wanna take the test but the link isn't working, can you post the site?

7/12/2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger April said...

oh hey... there's the site name right there under the test results... once again, I'm the sharpest nail in the bunch...

7/13/2005 7:14 PM  
Blogger April said...

besides the fact that summerized, your test reflects the fact that you are a cold hearted, anti-authoritative, sexually charged bitch... it is pretty accurate. :) just kidding. I like your results on the female ciche... I got 50% as well.

7/14/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Maybe it wasn't a bunch of lies then...

7/14/2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home