Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Poor chunk-chunk...

My baby is sick. Last time we took her temperature it was 101.5. I talked to a doctor who was on-call and he said I don't need to worry unless it gets up to 104, or if she's still got a fever tomorrow I should probably bring her in to get checked out. She has a fever, a runny nose, watery eyes, diarhea (s/p?), and is pretty crabby. My poor baby. We are hoping that she is getting another tooth, but her temperature seems a little high to be getting a tooth. The doctor said she probably has a little flu or something and to just keep giving her tylenol and keep her hydrated. I felt so damn bad for her. She would try to laugh and it would just turn into a pathetic baby whimper. She basically just layed on the floor with her daddy watching tv. She took a nap until 6 and then went back to bed again about 7 and is still asleep. I really hope she wakes up in the morning with a brand new tooth or at least just without a fever. I hate when my baby is sick. It's hard when you can only do so much to make her happy but can't make her feel comletely better. Poor Isabella.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Poor baby! I hope she feels better soon! Give her a spoon full of love, and a high dose of TLC


yup that was cheesy

7/12/2005 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home