Bell-bell is doing a little better...
Isabella seems to be getting better. She actually had a normal temperature earlier today, but it shot back up to 100.1 at about 5 this evening. So we gave her more tylenol and right before she went to bed a few minutes ago it was down to 99.8. She's acting pretty normal, but she's still a little cranky. It didn't feel like there was a new tooth coming in. Hopefully her temperature will be normal tomorrow otherwise we probably will have to call the hospital to see if we need to get her checked out at all. She didn't eat much today. We mainly just gave her formula to try and keep her hydrated and she had some strawberry yogurt for lunch since she didn't seem real hungry but she'll always eat yogurt. :)
I heard on the national news today about some guy that was holding a woman hostage in their trailer in North Dakota last night. The cops surrounded the place but the guy somehow slipped out of a hole in his bathroom or something so they haven't caught him yet. I never heard where that was and I haven't heard anything about it on the local news stations yet. I wonder...
I heard on the national news today about some guy that was holding a woman hostage in their trailer in North Dakota last night. The cops surrounded the place but the guy somehow slipped out of a hole in his bathroom or something so they haven't caught him yet. I never heard where that was and I haven't heard anything about it on the local news stations yet. I wonder...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home