Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Saturday, August 18, 2007



We bought bikes this summer. Doug is putting together one of them, and Isabella is "fixing" hers. The trike she is "fixing" was given to us to use by our landlord actually. Isabella has a really nice red trike that I've posted pictures of before, but she's still too little for it. Our landlord, Jenny, is letting us use this one. Unfortunately, bellbell is still too short for this one as well. She can finally reach the pedals, but her legs aren't long enough to push them all the way around. She's cursed by my families short legs.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I love this one!

8/18/2007 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home