Vikings...
The Vikings play their second pre-season game tonight. We missed last weeks game because of the Rev. Horton Heat concert, but it was worth it. Just thought I'd post in case anyone reading this is trying to get ahold of us after 7pm tonight. Good luck! Although if you call before halftime I will probably call back then, but after that you are all screwed.
BTW, Isabella picked out her outfit today, which she usually does lately, and she just so happened to pick out her Viking's sweatshirt from last season. Coincidence? I think not. She knew today was the day to wear it. And no, it's not because it was purple that she wanted to wear it...it's because there is a game today. She knew...she's a genious...
BTW, Isabella picked out her outfit today, which she usually does lately, and she just so happened to pick out her Viking's sweatshirt from last season. Coincidence? I think not. She knew today was the day to wear it. And no, it's not because it was purple that she wanted to wear it...it's because there is a game today. She knew...she's a genious...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home