Some pictures for you...
Here's a few pictures. They aren't necessarily in the right order, and they aren't edited in any way, but they are posted.
This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.
1 Comments:
Thank you for the recall notice. The Barbie and Tanner set was also part of Mattel's huge recall for lead paint too!!! I am sure if I check the toy box I will find a lot of stuff. I need to know if the recall is for recent stuff purchased or if it includes things made in the past 2 years.
Post a Comment
<< Home