Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Saturday, August 18, 2007



It's hard to see but Isabella is sitting in that train. My mom is wearing the peach/coral colored sweater with capris, and Isabella is sitting in a train car right in front of her. This was a train that was at the circus in April. Trust me, it was a huge ordeal to get me to that circus, but I was determined to bring Isabella there no matter what my fears were. Overall, it wasn't as exciting as I remember a circus being when I was little, but it was fun. Isabella did great, and even when she seemed bored she was well behaved for us. I definitely want to go next year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home