Screw it...
I finally got a bug in my ass to post pictures of Isabella from Christmas. Obviously, Hello does not work. Therefore I tried going through Picasa. Either I'm the idiot or Picasa is. The process is way too slow for me. It also kept making me re-sign into blogger everytime I tried to post a picture. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please let me know. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'm done posting jack shit on this blog anymore. I have absolutely no patience for something like this.


5 Comments:
i had the same problems with picassa, it's no good. now when i try to post through blogger, it either takes forever or times out.
so, if you get any advice, let me know.
you can't use picasa anymore either. When the new version of Blogger came out, hello and picasa became useless.
I read it on the hello help forums.
you have to post pictures actually IN your posts... it takes forever too, but not as long as picasa.
You? Impatient? Not you? :-)
Next time you and bella do some baking you should video it if possible. I'm sure it would be funny. Especially 10years down the road.
hey hey... the new blogger posts pics A LOT faster! ALmost like Hello... so try it again using the new blogger... please :)
This is the last time I ASK, next time it'll be a demand, and you will not have a choice.. do you hear me missy?
Happy Mother's Day to you too Karissa.
Post a Comment
<< Home