Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Aiden is here!

Around 3:30 Kevin called to say that April was going to have a c-section. We got to the hospital shortly after 4. April was still in recovery so we weren't able to see her, but we talked to Kevin for a little bit before he got to go in to see her. We were able to go into the nursery to see Aiden. My god, he's sooo cute! I was surprised to find out that he only weighs a little over 5 lbs.. I was totally expecting a a bigger baby because he was a little past his due date, but he looks like a strong little stinker. He has some hair, which I'm sure April is happy about,;) and it's almost like a blonde color. He's absolutely gorgeous!

We weren't able to see April before we left, but we plan on driving back up to Forks in the morning and hopefully she'll feel good enough for some company. I am beyond excited!

*I'm calling him Aiden only because that's what they were planning to name him, but for all I know they could've decided on something different since he was born.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home