Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Ours is about 2/3's over, and Monday we are heading to visit Doug's family.

I hope everyone is having a great time with whatever they are doing. This Christmas I am thankful for my Paxil as I'm not sure I'd be able to handle April and Kevin's birthing without it. ;) Aiden isn't related to me even the slightest bit, but I feel like he's more than just my best-friend's new little baby. My mind never stops thinking about all of them, and I'm just incredibly happy that everything is going better than yesterday. Obviously, I shouldn't be surprised since I know his parents. ;)

Anyways, I'm just glad that everyone around me is happy and MUCH healthier.

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

Have yourself a merry little christmas and la da da

I have no idea what the rest of the words to the song are.

12/28/2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home