Here comes Aiden! Here comes Aiden! Right down O'Brien lane!
Ok, that was horrible. Anyways...
I received a call from April around noon saying they were heading to the hospital because they thought her water had broke. At about 1:30 Kevin called and said that, yes, Aiden is on his way.
If I remember correctly Kevin said that April was not dialated at all and that the doctor was planning to induce her. He also said that he thought April was going to have a long and hard labor.
I really hope it goes easy for her, well as easy as birthing can go. When Isabella gets up from her nap we are going to stop by and visit them before we head to my mom's for Christmas.
I hope April doesn't mind me posting, but I figured they probably didn't have time to call everyone yet, and this way whoever reads my blog knows what's up.
I'll update later if I hear anything new, and if it's ok with April.
I received a call from April around noon saying they were heading to the hospital because they thought her water had broke. At about 1:30 Kevin called and said that, yes, Aiden is on his way.
If I remember correctly Kevin said that April was not dialated at all and that the doctor was planning to induce her. He also said that he thought April was going to have a long and hard labor.
I really hope it goes easy for her, well as easy as birthing can go. When Isabella gets up from her nap we are going to stop by and visit them before we head to my mom's for Christmas.
I hope April doesn't mind me posting, but I figured they probably didn't have time to call everyone yet, and this way whoever reads my blog knows what's up.
I'll update later if I hear anything new, and if it's ok with April.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home