
I have to disagree with Amber (sorry Amber). I have to say that the best looking actor right now is this guy, Cillian Murphy. He was the scarecrow in Batman Begins, and is now in a new movie called Red Eye. He has the COOLEST eyes ever. I'm not one to go for actors or anything, but he's definitely good looking and plays a great villain.


7 Comments:
Ok, so this picture doesn't really show how awesome his eyes look, but that's your problem not mine.
lmao that was way to funny! Thanks for the laugh and your right hes pretty good looking too. But for some reason (unknown to me) Clive Owen is still just the most attractive. lol
Nope, you're wrong Amber. :)
Sorry Karissa but as the tie breaker, I vote for Amber's dude. He's hotter, and less geeky looking... but we all know how you like the 'nerd' look!
hahahaha!
They call him blogbot...he's back...he's back...
WOO HOO! Blogbot has returned... We don't have to aimlessly stare at our computer screens anymore, he gives us a REASON to BLOG... OH THANK GOD IN HEAVEN, HE's BACK!!! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him to tell me what to think and feel and without him I didn't know who to completely hate.
welcome back asshole. We've missed you.
Post a Comment
<< Home