Obsessed With Isabella
This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.
About Me

- Name: Karissa (mommy)
- Location: United States
I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.




7 Comments:
Did Doug do that or was that caused by the vandalizm that is going on in the GF area? The last two nights on the news I have heard the reports of broken mirror and window and that also some one is deflating tires.
Wouldn't that be funny if Doug did that to his own window? Yeah, there's some punks going around town doing this. On Monday there was, I think, 10 reports of slashed car tires in Grand Forks. Yesterday there was 9 reports of windows and mirrors broken by BB guns and they think baseball bats. You can imagine our excitement when we saw Doug's vehicle was one of the lucky victimes of a BB gun. Woo fucking Hoo.
Oops, I spelled victims wrong...
oh no. I had no idea that there was vandalism going on. Its just super great when you don't have a garage to hide your car from so losers on a little power rampage thinking that they're hot shit. I mean really whats the appeal? "gee lets go out and act like dumbasses tonight?!! Durrrrrrrr" (my little reinactment)
lol. Yeah it does suck. We have a garage but we use it for storage instead of hiding our cars. Too bad we decided to do that since this is what happens when you park your vehicle on the street.
oh shit, now what are you going to do? (I mean get it fixed i know) but what until then? Tape it up... now Doug's van is going to look REALLY hot!
hahahahahaha! I know! Doug's dad mentioned we should get plexi-glass or something until we can get it fixed. At least that way he'll kind of look like he has a back window instead of putting cardboard and duct tape up. :) Poor molestmobile.
Post a Comment
<< Home