Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The girl can stand!

Isabella is finally able to stand all by herself without holding onto anything. She's even able to stand up from a sitting position. Too exciting. She taken a whopping two steps since Friday also. It's funny how as I'm typing this it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but it is. When I think back to how she used to just lay there and do nothing to now where she's learning these things that I never could've imagined her doing it's amazing. I'm so proud of her. Woo hoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

whaoooooo!!!!!! I bet you think shes growing up way to fast. Its so cool when kids start growing up and learing all these new things that we take for granted I bet shes goes "hell yea" (in a baby way) everytime she realizes shes walked a couple of steps lol.

8/07/2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog blogbot!! I've been staring at my computer for days wondering when you'd finally find my piece of crap blog. I'm so glad you finally found enough time in your exciting, demanding life to make your way to my blog and throw some insults my way. I wasn't sure if I was worthy enough of your time, but I guess you really are kind enough to sacrifice time with the people that love and care about you to spend some time trying to make me feel bad. I only wish you had spent some more time thinking of how you were going to insult me because I wasn't insulted at all. I really feel left out. It's like you didn't really know how to insult me so you gave some pussy ass comment. Am I just not that bad of a blog for your tastes? It almost makes me want to cry when I read your comment because it's almost like I've read so much of what you said on other people's blogs. It just wasn't original enough for me. Are you simply using the same insult over and over? I really thought you were more creative than that and that I would get some really outstanding insult, but I guess I was wrong. You're simply a lazy, screwed up, piece of shit who obviously has nothing better to do with his time than try to insult people. And I'm emphasizing the word "try". I find it funny that you have a blog to point out the fact that blogs suck. I may be a hypocrite but I'm definitely not as bad as you. So keep insulting everyone who has a blog because I'm sure it's really getting you somewhere in life. Once again, thanks for finally insulting me I was really starting to feel left out.

Kisses to you to

8/08/2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

How sweet. You like me so much you commented again. I appreciate it. I'm so happy that you like me so much you were just sitting there waiting for me to say something so you could insult me again. I can't wait for the next insult. I feel we are going to have a lasting friendship.

Kisses to you to

8/08/2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Karissa's right...you actually did go to the trouble of commenting on her blog.

8/08/2005 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home