Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Monday, August 08, 2005

blog for the careless...

Everyone needs to check out this blog (http://bot0004.blogspot.com/). I love it! This guy/girl is a complete ass to everyone. I was fortunate enough to have this person comment on my blog, or should I say insult my blog. I think it's funny as hell. I also think this person needs some friends, but what are you gonna do? I was totally honored that this person was able to take time out of their busy schedule to rip on me. I love how there are people in the world that are complete losers in real life, but once they get on the internet they are finally able to take their anger and hostility out on people that have never done anything towards them. I have no problem with this person. In fact they are in my favorites because they make me laugh so hard at their stupidity. It's fun to see what this person says because they try so damn hard to piss people off and it doesn't work all the time. I really hope that blogbot keeps it up so that I always have something, or someone, to laugh at. Here's to blogbot for helping me have a good day!!! Cheers!!

Oh yeah I almost forgot,
Kisses to you too

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

hahahaha... he refused to comment on my blog...I don't believe reverse phychology actually worked on the idiot! I mean, you use reverse phych on children when they want another cookie, not on egotistical adults! what a complete moron.

8/09/2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I'll miss blogbot...

8/10/2005 11:46 AM  
Blogger KSoFM said...

That's too funny!! You win Karissa. I think Blogbot gave up f-ing with you because you didn't give him the satisfaction of getting white hot angry.

8/12/2005 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home