Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Grave Reflections...

So guess who started a blog...guess...seriously are you really trying to guess? I don't know maybe I won't tell you. Hmmmm...lets see should I say? Should I really tell you? Well, ok...DOUGIE!!!! So my Dougie started a blog the other day. He got sucked in I guess and couldn't resist any longer. The poor weak bastard. :) I'm excited. Not like I don't talk to him constantly, but I'm still excited to read what he has to write. Yea!!! His blog is at: www.gravereflection.blogspot.com

Go there and tell him all how much you love him and think he's hot and sexy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home