Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Old Pictures

So I was just thinking of stuff and remembered that April had given us a CD of pictures she took when Isabella was 6 weeks old. I thought I'd post some of them for you all to see. I have to really give April lots of respect for these pictures. Almost the entire time Isabella was crabby and April was still able to get some really good pictures of my baby. I've said it before and I'll say it again, April and Isabella make the best pictures in the world!!! Thanks April!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home