Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

No more crack!!!

So Doug's mom and new daddy, and new brother brought down a queen size bed and a new couch for us. Yea!!! We were so damn excited. We have been sleeping on two twin size beds pushed together for over a year and half now. Not only is it two twins, but Doug's is an extra long one so they aren't even the same length. That mean we couldn't make it look like a normal bed by putting the same size sheets on it or something, and if Doug or I wanted to sleep close together we had to sleep on the crack, which is always fun. So now we have ONE bed to sleep on and it looks like a real bed because it is. I'm also excited about the new couch because our old shitty one sucked so bad. We got it for free when we moved in and it definitely wasn't even worth paying nothing for it. When you sit on it you had to sit in certain spots otherwises there would be a board going up your ass. The stuffing or whatever was so old and flattened out that you just sunk into the couch. It definitely sucked trying to get off of it while I was pregnant. Now we have a very comfy couch that doesn't surprise you by pushing stuff up your butt. Now I think we are officially a little less white trash. :)

I am so sick of my damn Intro to Computers class. You would think it would be super easy since I've taken computer class since 6th grade, but its not. I guess its because I'm re-learning things that I haven't used since probably 6th grade. I use the computer everyday, but not the different programs and all the little intricate details of the programs, so I'm pretty frustrated. I ended up just turning one of the assignments in knowing it's about 75% wrong. Oh, well I have an A in the class so far, so it's not like I'll end up with an F because of one bad grade. As long as I can get good grades the rest of the semester. At least with this class being so hard it will keep my interest even though I hate it so much. I'm the kind of person that can get straight A's pretty easily as long as the class keeps my interest. It seems like when I take a class that's too easy I get bored because it's not like I'm learning anything and I don't really have to try, so I tend to start slacking in the class and that really screws me in the end.

I'm getting excited because Isabella and I are going to Arizona with my mom and sister in less than a month. I'm nervous for her to be on a plane because I don't know if she'll be crabby or what. I'm hoping that somehow we can get her to fall asleep before the plane takes off so her ears don't pop and make her upset. I'm excited for her to be able to play outside since she's hardly got to spend time outside since she was born.

Well I'm off to bed. Gotta get up with chunk chunk in the morning!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josie, group organizer said...

I couldn't imagine sleeping with two different beds. I can't wait until we find a good bed. Have fun on your trip!

1/28/2005 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home