Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Palin sucks big balls...

Click here.

My favorite part is when she says she's not going to tell people "what they can and can't do". I'll never understand why people like her are so afraid of gay marriage. I can't wait until November 5th (when Obama is officially the next president), so I can breathe a big sigh of relief that our country actually has a chance to repair itself from all the damage caused by Bush. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home