Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Will the people from South Dakota please raise their hand???

Awhile ago I installed that StatCounter thing (thanks KSoFM!!). Now I can tell when all of you people look at my blog and are too damn lazy to make a comment. :) Anyways...I noticed that two people from South Dakota have been looking at my blog everday since I installed it. I wonder because I know who all the people are who look and comment on my blog regularly so these people or person from South Dakota is driving me nuts because I don't know who they are. I know some people from South Dakota but I don't think they know that I have a blog and if they all of a sudden do know then I'm a little annoyed with that. If these are just random people who like my blog then that's fine, but they never make any comments so it kind of creeps me out. I don't know what I'm blubbering about. Basically I am just hoping that the people from South Dakota make a comment to at least let me know that they are there. Also, that they are not child molesters. And if you're a stalker just let me know, I don't care. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger KSoFM said...

ya you betcha.

8/05/2005 6:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

ohhhhh I want one how do you do that?

8/05/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

oh, the counter not the stalker My Aunt looks at my blog all the time and shes never commented. I guess I was surprised when I first found out but now it really doesn't bug me at all.

8/05/2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

www.statcounter.com
(thanks ksofm!)

8/05/2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger KSoFM said...

Anytime!

8/05/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Josie, group organizer said...

Hmmm, I should install that too. I forgot about it.

8/07/2005 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home