Storm bitches...
We had a fun storm tonight. The sirens even went off. There wasn't a tornado though. It went off because there was a chance of the winds being 70 mph or something. I'm not sure if I agree with the sirens going off just because of high winds because it confuses people. Doug and I didn't know if we should go into the basement or not and the tv wasn't telling us anything about a tornado so we just stayed upstairs and watched the storm. I guess it's a good idea for the sirens to go off for high winds if you live in a trailer or something. It simply rained really hard for awhile and the wind blew like crazy and, as usual, it was over in a matter of minutes. I loved how the sky looked afterwards because in the west it was this awesome bright pink color. Then when you looked to the south there was a huge rainbow. Love it!! I took a few pics for no reason other than the fact that I was bored. :)


1 Comments:
I'm glad I wasn't there, I probaby would have freaked out!
Post a Comment
<< Home