Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

What the heck?!

So on KSoFM's site he adopted a little virtual puppy. I went to the website and decided to adopt a bunny. First of all, it's posted in a stupid spot and I don't have a clue how to put it on the side of the page or something. Second of all, do not adopt a bunny. All it does is jump around. That's pretty boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger KSoFM said...

i like the dog and penguin and hedgehog. just take the code and paste it into your template somewhere. for example, above your archives. you have to use the html code.

7/23/2005 8:52 AM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Thanks for the help. I tried that and it ends up being this huge size on my blogs so the rest of my blog is pushed down to the bottom. I've decided I'm completely illiterate or whatever and have given up on it. Oh well, I'll just have to keep visiting your site to play with the puppy.

7/24/2005 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home