Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Friday, July 22, 2005


I like her hair in this pic. She's got little curls on both sides of her head. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I love her curls! I hope they stay that way until she gets at least 4. Girls are soooo cute with curly hair!

7/22/2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I know. I think it looks so cute and funny because she just has this ring of curls that goes all along the back of her head and then on top of her head it's completely straight.

7/22/2005 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home