Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

oddballs...

because she can...

loving the cheerios...

awwww...baby love...

the pic is out of focus, but you get the idea...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

wow! So this is what you do when you have 3 days off! (ok so you were half off because you still had Bailey) I LOVED all the pictures! Damn those are the cutest 3 little kids I've ever seen! I love when Aiden sleeps with his butt in the air! Isabella is cute no matter what she's doing, and I love the fact that she puts all those silly outfits together.... awe...too cute!

2/27/2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

They totally all are the cutest kids in the world. Isn't it amazing that they all live in the whole grand cities area?

2/28/2008 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home