Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Isabella was very excited about the turkey. This was the first turkey I've ever made & I was surprised that it turned out awesome. Yeah, I got some mad skills in the kitchen.

Bellbell drinking milk from her fancy glass.

Isabella actually ate tons of turkey.

VERY excited about the pie.

After dinner we took Isabella to her first movie. Bee Movie...it was awful. But as we were getting ready to leave Isabella insisted she needed to wear her purple visor April's mom gave her last summer at the lake. As silly as she looks I don't have a problem with her wearing odd things in public. If she likes the way she looks that's all that matters to me. She did actually take it off before we ever reached the theatre though. As much as I support her fashion choices I was secretly happy that she took it off. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Excellent posting, Karissa!
Thank you.

2/27/2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

I love that she has her own style!

2/28/2008 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home