Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Oops, but it's not my fault...

I went and checked my statcounter a little bit ago. Crazy thing...I was looking at the visitor's paths and came across one that had a web address listed. Like I usually do I copied the address and entered it to see where it would take me. Well I'm pretty sure it took me to someone else's statcounter. Although this one is called a web hosting counter. And it didn't just take me to the homepage for the site. I was actually looking at this person's statistics and visitors for their blog. At the top of the page was a blog address so I went to the blog, and let's just say it's a crazy little site. Here's the blog address: http://cidadedopecado.blogspot.com/ I was thinking about putting up the address that took me to the persons web hosting counter stats because I wasn't sure at first if that's what I was really looking at or not. Then I realized that might not be the smartest thing, since others would also be able to go to their account and do who knows what. Anyways, just thought I'd tell you all my dumb little story. :) And to whoever's statistics I was looking at, sorry. Didn't do it on purpose buddy.

Later peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home