Whats a bored mom supposed to do???
Isabella went to grandma Lesa's for the weekend a few hours ago. I'm bored. So damn bored. It's amazing how the second I don't have to take care of chunk-chunk I suddenly have absolutely nothing to do. I know, I know I need a hobby. I'm just not the hobby type I guess. Ask Doug.
Isabella is getting much better at walking. The past few days she's actually deliberately walked from one thing to another. Usually she would just take a step or two, but didn't really seem to be trying. Now she's actually thinking about it and trying to walk, so that's incredibly exciting. She only does it when I don't have the camera ready though. As soon as I whip out either of our camera's she resorts to crawling. Oh well, one day I'll sneak up and catch her. :)
School started a couple days ago. Boy am I frickin excited. ha-fucking-ha. I'm not too worried about any of my classes. Definitely not excited though.
Well I guess I'm even too bored to talk about anything else. See ya!
Isabella is getting much better at walking. The past few days she's actually deliberately walked from one thing to another. Usually she would just take a step or two, but didn't really seem to be trying. Now she's actually thinking about it and trying to walk, so that's incredibly exciting. She only does it when I don't have the camera ready though. As soon as I whip out either of our camera's she resorts to crawling. Oh well, one day I'll sneak up and catch her. :)
School started a couple days ago. Boy am I frickin excited. ha-fucking-ha. I'm not too worried about any of my classes. Definitely not excited though.
Well I guess I'm even too bored to talk about anything else. See ya!


2 Comments:
shes WALKING! like WALKING walking! and we don't even get to see her this weekend! AHHHHH NO!!!
You'll see her the weekend before her birthday at least. She'll probably be walking much better by then.
Post a Comment
<< Home