KEVIN & APRIL!!!!!! (yes, you two)
I have been trying to get ahold of you guys since Monday. I'm sure you're busy and everything, but I've decided you are both dead or have lost your cell phones. Give Doug or I a call about this weekend when you get a chance. If you can call us tonight that would be best because tomorrow will probably be too late. Talk to you guys soon I hope. Unless you're dead I guess. :)


4 Comments:
geeeezz... Yeah, my phone is dead. but we'll be there... and you already know that.
i know that now. thanks for calling. :)
we don't have a home loan idiot...
That's telling them. Stupid spam.
Your daughter is so cute she must always be smiling. I enjoy seeing them, that one with the under pants is priceless. Keep it up. Tell Doug Congtatulations on his graduation!
Post a Comment
<< Home