Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Sunday, August 21, 2005


Isabella kind of showing off her outfit. It's hard to see but she's wearing this short little black skirt that's all poofy. It makes her butt look bigger which in turn makes her look super cute... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Josie, group organizer said...

There is something too cute about baby butts. First they have the extra diaper padding and then you get outfits that emphasize it more. I don't know why it's cute because if I saw an adult with a butt like that in proportion with their body I'd really wonder.

8/23/2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I agree. Baby butts are the cutest thing in the world! I also agree that if an adult had a butt like a little baby it wouldn't be something I'd care to look at.

8/23/2005 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home