Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Irony at it's finest...

IRONIC: Reading a chapter in your psychology book about memory and not remembering any of it.

(Man, how I love, love, love, fucking hate, school!)

16 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

That's too funny! I can relate to that though, my husband will even tell you that I have about a 2 minute memory at times.

8/27/2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

hey at least you remembered what the chapter was about. lol

8/28/2005 8:22 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

You have a point there Amber. :)

8/28/2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger April said...

post something!

8/31/2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger April said...

post something NOW

8/31/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger April said...

You really need to post something new..... it isn't like you to miss so many days...

8/31/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm hoping that if you see 5 new comments, you'll read my pleas...

8/31/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger April said...

SO POST SOMETHING!

8/31/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger April said...

please... that is all

8/31/2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Holy crap I think April is gonna break her chair if you don't post...

9/01/2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

hello isn't working for me right now. i'd post something, but i don't have much to say. sorry...

9/01/2005 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw what you wrote on Matt The Sick Blog and I hope Karma does not come back at you!
You are young and dumb and capible of mistakes and when you make one. I will be standing there pointing my finger at you and calling you a idoit, stupid, dumb ass like you have called the people who died because of Katrina.
You should watch what you say about people. Karma is a bitch and can come and bite you in the ass.
You should never talk of the dead like you just did. My friend showed me what you wrote and I was shocked. As my family is still missing and you are talking smack about something you know nothing about!
May god be with you when the day comes and you fuck up! I just hope no one dies from your mistake and then points the finger your way.

9/01/2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Thanks anonymous. I appreciate the input.

9/01/2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Obviously Anonymous didn't go through...or hear...about our flood of '97. How does he/she know what we have and have not experianced and what we actually do/do not know?!? A little condesending don't ya think.

9/01/2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I agree with you Janelle. People say you can't talk about what you don't know, but what's funny is often times people talk about what they do know. Get it?

9/02/2005 12:01 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Anonymous better hope Karma doesn't even exist. If it does, then Katrina would have happened naturally as an act of Karma. I also don't think this person realizes that you're not calling EVERYONE who got caught in New Orleans stupid, just the ones who thought they could ride it out and are now wondering when help will arrive.

9/02/2005 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home