Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A tooth? Man I hope so...

Isabella went to bed about 6:30 tonight. Her usual bedtime, and then around 9:45 she woke up screaming. This was weird because usually when she wakes up she kind of lays there for awhile and just talks to herself and plays with her doll for awhile. She doesn't scream until she's been laying there for awhile. I went in to check on her and she was crying so bad, with real tears and everything, I had to pick her up and comfort her. I brought her out to the living room, April was here, and she kind of stared at April for awhile and just looked around. After a few minutes she was happy and being her silly little self. At about 10:15 she was finally tired enough to go back to sleep. I went to sleep at about 11:30, and Doug came in shortly after. At 12 something she started screaming again, like she was being beat by someone. Doug got up and changed her diaper and put her back to bed. She was asleep and fine until about 1:30 when she woke up screaming again. Doug felt in her mouth and thinks he can feel a tooth on her bottom gum. He put some baby numbing stuff in her mouth and I gave her a teething ring we have and she seemed better for awhile, but that didn't last long. We finally decided to feed her since she hadn't eaten since about 5:30 or so and thought maybe she just decided she was hungry. I hope she's just teething or was just hungry or something, and not getting sick. The only reason I worry is because she hasn't woken up once she's been put to bed for the night since early, early January. I mean she wakes up probably once or twice a night, but just lays there talking and playing and after awhile she gets herself back to sleep. Its very unusal for her to wake up and start screaming right away. Man, I hope its a tooth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home