Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Mr. Computer is out to get me...

For the last couple days Hello hasn't been working for me. It wouldn't let me publish any pictures on here, and I was just about to get rid of it and re-download it when it finally decided to work. I'm pretty sure Mr. Computer thought it'd be funny to mess with me once again. I'm sick of this damn computer. So fucking sick of it.

I have another complaint. This time its with ABC. I have been waiting for weeks....WEEKS, for a new episode of Desperate Housewives and I got confused and thought there was a new episode last night but I was wrong. It's not until this coming Sunday. I can't understand why they would wait this long for a new episode. I also don't understand why they would constantly play different shows during the time slot. It annoys the hell out of me. No this is not pathetic. I have one show in the entire world that I never miss an episode and even if I'm going to miss it I will tape it. I never even did that with Friends! That's how much I love this show!!!

Doug has been sick the last couple days. It started out as just a chest cold, but got progressively worse. He never got a fever or anything, but he probably should've anyways since he felt like shit. He threw up once last night shortly before work and that made him feel a little better, but he's still got a headache and nose problems, which is always fun. At least he's feeling better than yesterday, and was able to eat a little bit today. I think he was more worried about Isabella getting sick than himself. He hasn't held or done much with her the last couple days, and she seems to be the same old little diva, so I think she'll be ok. I'm glad I feel basically fine too. I think I have a really bad head cold right now, but I can deal with that. It would really suck to be sick like Doug was since I'm the one who has to take care of Isabella. Doug can't exactly stay home from school all the time or skip work, so as long as I'm healthy it'll be fine.

Nothing much has really been going on. I have to start dealing with school again since spring break is over with. Yeah. Excitement. Woo fucking Hoo. At least there's only like 8 weeks left or something, so it's almost done with. This semester anyways. I'll have those stupid computer classes out of the way. I think next semester I'm going to take a psych. class. I need to take a subject that I actually enjoy otherwise I'm going to really hate this school shit and give up.

Isabella and I are going to Mayville this weekend for Easter. Doug works this weekend so he wont be able to come with us. We're just going to spend the night there on Saturday since we wont see much of Doug anyways if we were to stay home.

Doug and I finally saw the documentary Super Size Me. Very good movie. It made me kind of sick in some parts just thinking about the food and how unhealthy it is. I mean I always knew it was unhealthy, but didn't realize how bad it is. Doesn't mean I'll never eat at McDonald's again, but I'll probably re-think if I really need to eat their food. I definitely will never stop eating at Taco Bell. I know that food is just as bad, but come on, its Taco Bell!

Well I'm off to do stay-at-home mom duties. :) Talk to you all later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home