Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What to write? What to write?

Wow, this is the longest I've gone without posting anything. I've been busy with school so by the time I'm done doing that stuff on the computer I don't feel like doing anything else really. It's going well so far, but I've only been doing it for a week, so it obviously hasn't gotten very hard yet. The only thing that sucks is all the stuff I have to do. Last night I had to turn in a couple assignment to this one teacher and I couldn't figure out where the hell the file was. I was supposed to download certain files to my computer from the CD that came in the book, but I couldn't figure it out. The teacher left directions, but that didn't make any sense, not even to Doug. Finally, someone in my class gave me a website to download them from. I don't know why I had to download them from this damn CD when there was a website I could easily go to. The teacher for this class seems like a bitch. I've never met her, but she must be since I think she is already, and I've only dealt with her over the computer.

Isabella is doing great. She's learning to eat her cereal much better so she's actually getting some into her tummy now. She doesn't eat that much yet, but I don't blame her since it probably doesn't taste that good. I put apple juice in it too, but I don't know that it helps that much. The last couple days she's been rolling over quite a bit. If you lay her on the floor and leave her alone for more than 30 seconds she'll roll right over almost everytime. The only thing that sucks is she hates being on her tummy, so when she rolls over onto it she gets pissed and starts crying. She hasn't figured out how to roll the other way yet because she's usually not on her tummy long enough to try. She'll figure it out eventually though. You can tell her tummy muscles are getting real strong now too. When you are feeding her and she's laying in your arms when she feels she's done eating she tries to sit up, and can get herself almost all the way up all by herself. She doesn't sit up really well yet, but she's getting better.

For not posting for so long you'd think I'd have more to say, but I don't. I just thought I'd take a break from homework, so I better go do some more now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I have the same problem. I don't do anything so there isn't much to say but I post everyday anyway. Makes me wonder sometimes why I got a Blog. But something will happen soon that is worth mentioning...I hope.

1/19/2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

I have the same problem. I don't do anything so there isn't much to say but I post everyday anyway. Makes me wonder sometimes why I got a Blog. But something will happen soon that is worth mentioning...I hope.

1/19/2005 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home