The Many Faces of Isabella
I took some pictures today of Isabella and when I looked at them she seemed to be showing off all the different faces she could make. So I thought I'd share them with you all.
This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.
1 Comments:
You really do have quite the cutest little girl. i too am a baby blogger (mine was born sept 7). is there anything better than celebrating the holidays with a little one? there can't be.
Post a Comment
<< Home