I hate Christmas!!!!
Ok, so I don't hate Christmas. It's actually my favorite holiday of the year next to my birthday. I'm just frustrated with putting up our Christmas tree. We don't have much room for a tree this year because Doug got a drawing table last year and the only place it fits in our house is in the living room. We moved it over to make room for the tree, but I still don't like how it looks. I don't like the tree to look like it's crowded by stuff. I think a Christmas tree should stand out and kind of be a centerpiece to all your Christmas decorations. I was getting to the point where I just wanted to take the tree down and forget about it. I finally just had to take a break. I think I feel better about it now. I really want a Christmas tree up for the holidays, so I'll just have to live with it. Well now I'm going to go try to decorate it. Maybe that will help.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home