She makes me laugh...
Isabella and I had lunch from the Pretzelmaker before her manicure/pedicure on Saturday. Luckily, they had samples because she originally wanted McDonald's and I soooo did not. I was able to convince her to have a plain pretzel with pizza sauce. The following is a conversation we had during lunch.
Isabella: "I think auntie Kayla should give me her baby."
Me: "I think auntie Kayla wants to keep her baby."
Isabella: "Maybe she could give me her next baby."
Me: "You can ask her, but I think she'll want to keep that one too."
Isabella: "I don't want a baby in my tummy."
Me: "That's good because you are too little to have a baby in your tummy."
Isabella: (after much thought and with an extremely serious look on her face) "I'm not gonna think about it. I don't have anything to worry about right now."
Me: hysterical mom laughter in the middle of the mall next to the Pretzelmaker.
Isabella: "I think auntie Kayla should give me her baby."
Me: "I think auntie Kayla wants to keep her baby."
Isabella: "Maybe she could give me her next baby."
Me: "You can ask her, but I think she'll want to keep that one too."
Isabella: "I don't want a baby in my tummy."
Me: "That's good because you are too little to have a baby in your tummy."
Isabella: (after much thought and with an extremely serious look on her face) "I'm not gonna think about it. I don't have anything to worry about right now."
Me: hysterical mom laughter in the middle of the mall next to the Pretzelmaker.
Labels: Isabella


4 Comments:
My goodness! How fast they grow up!
LMAO!!!! I'm glad she doesn't have anything to worry about right now. Good to know lol.
And did you say she got an manicure/pedicure? I want you for my mom!
I just figured the princess dance is something special for her and she only gets to do it once a year. I knew she'd love a manicure/pedicure so I figured for a whopping $10 at JCPenneys I'd spoil her.
I was right. She loved it. Big surprise since she's a real princess. :)
She's so funny! I thought she would ask something like "how do the babies get into the tummy?" but apparently she already knows all about that and has chosen to "not worry about it"
hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home