Isabella's artwork...
Below are 3 pictures that Isabella drew this afternoon. I don't know how well other almost 3 year olds draw, but I'm pretty sure Isabella is the best in the world. The last few months she's been drawing like crazy. The first drawing that really impressed me was a drawing of a Blue's Clue's paw. She also does a mean ladybug. It just amazes me that she thinks of something to draw and is actually able to get it out of her head and onto the paper. It also amazes me that she can draw better than I can. I'm just glad she got her drawing skills from her dad and not from me.
BTW, she also gave the pictures titles all by herself. As you will see they are very creative titles.
BTW, she also gave the pictures titles all by herself. As you will see they are very creative titles.
Labels: art, Isabella, new pictures


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home