More pictures to come...
Isabella looking annoyed that I rarely post anything on my blog anymore.
My goal is to post a bunch of pictures this weekend. FYI, I don't always meet my goals.
Labels: annoyed, Isabella, new outfit
This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.
Labels: annoyed, Isabella, new outfit
2 Comments:
shes so saying "mommy I'm beautiful and everyone doesn't get to say how beautiful I am if there are not any pictures posted of me"
wow, she really looks annoyed.... not that we've never seen THAT side of her before....
Post a Comment
<< Home