Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ah choo!!!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Isabella showing off the trick auntie April taught her awhile ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

To tell people HOW I taught her that. To make little kids laugh at Sears, we were taught to sneeze toys off of our heads and it always works! They giggle and smile- AMber was the master of this little trick. Anyway, one day I was taking Isabella's pictures and sneezing things off my head and when I put the dolly on my head-instead of laughing she would go "AH CHOO!!!" for me. It was HILARIOUS! It is still my favorite thing she does.

8/09/2006 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home