Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Bell-bell trying to eat an apple she got from a float at the Potato Bowl parade last Saturday. I love parades!!!! This was Isabella's second parade and she especially loved all the different marching bands. I'm amazed how many people gave her candy, but since she can't eat any of it yet her daddy and I will have to. :)  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

what the heck kind of float gives out apples!? and who the hell kind of parents gives their baby apples thrown at them by strangers!!!!
Just kidding, I know the apple was probably fine!

9/21/2005 11:14 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Hopefully the apple was ok. :) The people from Applebee's were handing out apples instead of candy. Doug thought they should hand out buffalo wings or something. I agree.

9/22/2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger April said...

hahaha.. yeah, either that or Sample Platters! Its cute idea though with the apples.

9/23/2005 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home