She's pooping brussel sprouts I tell you...
So there's nothing much to this except a couple things. First, Isabella loves brussel sprouts. Loves them I tell you. She's ate tons of them the last few days and chows them down like candy. I'm so happy that she likes them because I love lots of vegetables and Doug basically hates most of them so I'm glad to have another human in my house that I can make and serve vegetables too. Second, while Isabella took her bath tonight, that one where the pictures down below show her butt hanging out, she so nicely pooped for me. She was sitting there playing and all of a sudden her face got all red and scrunched up. At first I thought maybe she was just being silly or passing gas, but nope not at all. Next thing I know I see this little floater coming out from behind her. I yelled for Doug and I grabbed her before she could sit on it and I quickly rescued all her toys. I cannot explain how disgusting I felt after that. I had to wash all her bath toys even though none of them were probably even looked at by her pretty little poop and I had to get that damn shit (haha) out of there. She's pooped in the tub once before but that was at my mom's house and my mom cleaned it out. Now I know how gross it is. I'm guessing that won't be the last time though. Luckily I have a great gag reflex for these kinds of things.
I have some other not so interesting things to say but I'm tired so I'll probably try and post tomorrow or something. Night y'all!!
I have some other not so interesting things to say but I'm tired so I'll probably try and post tomorrow or something. Night y'all!!


4 Comments:
Ah, there isn't anything quite like poop in a tub. I have been lucky, Cassie has only done it twice. Maybe your luck will be better and this will be the only time she does it.
Check out the comment that BlogBot left on my post and then check out what he had to say about me on his website. www.bot0004.blogspot.com He's been doing this to a bunch of people. I am not even going to bother responding to him because I think that's what he wants people to do.
gross. I don't think I could handle that. When we have a baby, I'll call you and your "great gag reflex" to come and fish out any poop in my tub!
oh great. eventually this is something i'm sure will happen to me. i have a throw-up reflex, i skip gag altogether.
lol
Post a Comment
<< Home