Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Be back tomorrow...

Isabella and I are going to Mayville to visit my mom and sister for Easter. We'll be back tomorrow before Desperate Housewives is on. :)

We gave Isabella her first biscuit to chew on, and tried some other new things. We took lots of pictures, but I'm just going to wait until tomorrow to post them since I'll probably take some pics at my moms house too.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

I'll miss you tonight! I won't have anyone to kick me and take all the covers in bed!

3/27/2005 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home