Obsessed With Isabella

This blog is dedicated to my daughter, Isabella. She is the smartest, strongest, most beautiful little girl you could ever meet. This is why she needs a blog all about her. Although she is the center of my life I will also share my opinions and ideas on other subjects, but mostly this will be about my little chunk-chunk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a stay-at-home mom who has a daughter, Isabella,(born September 13th, 2004), with my favorite man in the world, her daddy, Doug.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Now the real obsession begins...

Well we got home from Devils Lake today. It was fun, but also a little crazy. I'm not used to being around so many people at once, so it was overwhelming sometimes, but it was still fun. Isabella kind of had a hard time with all the people wanting to hold and play with her. I think it was confusing and overwhelming for her since she's used to just spending all day with me, or her dad. When we were around more than just a couple people she was really crabby. I think she was over-stimulated or something. When we were at Doug's dads with just us and his brother and dad she was fine. I'm glad we were able to go though. It was nice spending time with both of our family's on Christmas. I'm also kind of glad Christmas is over because it was an exhausting 3 days for all of us. Since my mom got us a digital camera I will be putting tons of pictures of Isabella on here. Starting.....NOW!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home